Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes I wonder..

Sometimes I wonder vageuly if it would be differet if I hd eventually decided to KEEP my friend-box on the side of my blog instead of deleting it...then maybe you readers might lend me a comment or two? Oh well. Dwelling on the past does nothing for me, mostly because someone screwed with my customization screen and I can't access it anymore to replant it, so oh well. Today is the Tomorrow you envisioned Yesterday. Hopefully this little chat would cause one of you leave me a comment. *shrug*  Anyway, did anyone bother to know that episodes of Invader Zim in the japanese dub are unavaliable on the US internet? it appears Asia has their very own form of internet..not tht I didn't know that, or the fact that Invader Zim hs a japanese dub, I just didn't bother to check it till now and I'm kind of disappointed.
...eh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home