Sunday, July 17, 2011

...this cannot be happening...

*curls up in a tight ball and whimpers slightly* Envy-kun...died. He died. Roy and pretty much everyone one else within a five mile radius wanted to kill him, and then (I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SPOILERS YOU UNSENSITIVE FLIBBITHOBGKIN-GIBBITS!!! I'M SO DEPPPRESSSEEEDDDD!!!) He pulled out his Philosopher stone.
*sniffles pathetically* ...stupid emo...WHHYYYYYYYY???????
He died this morning just for everyone who was too lazy to wake up and watch it *cough* don't care about Envy,don't read this blog or perish *cough* So I'm pretty much in mourning. And mourning does not side well considering that I'm recovering from a fever (and due to this fever, I had to miss my acting camp's performance. Blargghh.) and that my throat is so swollen that I can't speak, can barely get out of bed without tearing up and clutching my throat (who knew that your legs had such a link to your throat...huh. Anyhow, I got used to it after loping around a bit), haven't eaten for two days (up until recently...what a painful dinner it was) taking into account that I can't fit anything larger than an ibuprofen down my throat. So I have been mourning myself as well as Envy. As has my friend Cloud-chan, who was probably even more in a wreck than I was about his death. She wasn't expecting it, because she hasn't gotten to it in the japanese dub before. I however, have seen it in the japanese dub, but I was still a nervous, blubbering mess after the episode ended in english.
Needless to say, we're both major Envy fangirls.
So, if you wish it to be the end of life as you know it, I command you to mourn Envy, and/or see the episode and then mourn him for hours on end.
NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home