Saturday, February 12, 2011

Thank you

I appreciate all the feedback I've been recieving on my livejournal and all the emails I've been getting from friends (Graci! But I thought you said you never checked...FIBBER!). I really do despise breaking my so-far intelligent answer streak,(don't forget sounding like a fangirl; I may be one but I don't have to go all out like one...hmph.) but thank you! I never thought at my beginner blogging days that I'd be so popular on the net but I am, and thank you fellow bloggers for making this possible !Well, again, thanks. Also, if you think this is my last post ever, you are sadly mistaken. This is merely a thank you annndd...sorry if I'm rambling I'm trying to watch Superman: the movie right now and it's hard to do two things at once. All right, thanks Gotta go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home