Friday, February 11, 2011

Mc Reviews: Lelouch Lamperouge

Ah, well. I was going to go through all the Fullmetal Alchemist chars first but I was watching Code Geass for the first time since my awesome cousin recomended it to me and I actually paid attention. I never do that unless it's spongebob. But I did and I thought to myself :
Why not do Lelouch for my next review? So yes, I am.
Ok, Lelouch Lamperouge is not his real name for starts. In fact, It's Lelouch vi Britannia. He is the son of the 39th Britannian Emporer, making him a prince. He's also known as Zero also and while under that alias wears a tri-colored suit of armor and does not reveal his true name other than said name, Zero. Basically under the secret of Zero Lelouch's main purpose in living (as granted to him by that strange blonde girl named C.C. who gives him this Sharigen eye of sorts that lets him kill people by revealing it and giving a death wish.) is to;as said; kill all the bad guys in the world and make himself ruler with all the few good ones around. Yeeeeaaaahhh....that's what Light Yagami said and he's dead now. So, he's got a childhood friend, Suzaku, who is much more attractive than him and died in the first episode, we've got half-brother Clovis whom he murdered after getiing info about their mom's death, and yeah. A load of unimportant chars. Bye now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home