Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Rot Yikji Dol La Roo, Joyeux noel, Sreken Bozhik, E Ku Odun e ku iye' Dun, and Pozdrevlyayu S Prazdnikom Rozhdestva Is Novim Godom!! It's Christmas day and I'm freaking out. I just got my very own Nook e-reader and is LOVING IT! I even managed to get a pic of Marik as my display screen. I didn't even know that thing could hold Audio files! So don't forget to check out Little Kuriboh's new (and in my opinion the funniest) video: Ishtar Family Christmas. Also I just made my first youtube account, but I haven't got any vids posted yet,; but don't worry, I'm working on new material. I also made a Deviantart account. Nothing there yet either, but there will be. Both are under the username Mcsugarbob (Duh)Anyway, Happy Holidays and stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home