Saturday, September 18, 2010

MWWAHAHAH! MWAH! Sorry, it's a hobby.But of course not a hobby that hurts people, just a hobby that blows up stuff like watching dummies on motor cycles fly off of canyon ledges and then blow up on the other side.But it's definatley NOT a hobby I recomend to ANYONE. Including myself.I mean, I don't do it, but I like watching.I wish I could do it someday though.Blowing up things, I mean.Fun.Anyway....not a whole bunch of news.I made a fanfiction account.I just composed a story about an echidna named Marrow, but that was before I knew Fanfiction is called Fanfiction for a reason.All stories have to based after something.Snapdoodles.It was a good story too.Also, when I went to go upload some unnessasary stuff onto my ipod this morning after chores, I realized that my Itunes icon shut down on me! The nerve! I have still yet to reboot it.Mostly I surfed the web.But..Sonic Colors is looking promising.Really nothing new.Alot of fan art, yes.But no new vids or info. The spindash put up a new epie.You Were Almost a Tails Sandwich.It was funny.Link was on the cover.And we all know how much I loovvvveee Link.No, you actually don't.So I'm saying now, Link and Zelda are a flippin good couple.If only Nintendo decided to keep the series running.Link would have looked so good in 3D.If only.Anywho...i already explained the new comics about two or three posts ago, so... I checked the Maximum Ride blog, and saw Iggy's profile.Go Iggy!BLIND PEOPLE ROCK!!!!He likes blowing up stuff too.=D Okie dokie,I'm gonna attempt to see if I can get my Itunes running again.Guess whatsit? I've started on a Silver sprite, (again) and it looks far better then the one I did like, 3 months ago.It actually looks like him.I'm starting a retarded flash film about him and Blaze being weird and saying stuff like Waffles, and I Like TV. I'll post it on Tangle in about 2 weeks.Okie Dokes, I gotta go.i'll be back next week.AND THERE WILL BE A NEXT WEEK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home