Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hello people

I just looked up a clip on youtbe from the old 80's horror movie, the Blob.I couldn't watch it. It was really freaky.When Miss Irvin was talking about it,she said it was dumb.I then googled it.It freaked the socks off me.I couldn't even watch the trailer.When it stopped,I realized I was trembling.Warning,that movie,though claimed "outdated" is not for the weak of heart,including myself.I just didn't like it,enough said.Moving on,(I'm still trembling) Sonic Colors,Blah Blah,Sonic Free Riders,Blah Blah,Sonic The Comic,Blah Blah,Summer of Sonic,Blah Blah,Usher's new album,Blah Blah....and so on.I'm tired of blogging today,so if you want more info,google it.I'm now going to see if I can manage through that clip without freaking out now.Then maybe see if I can catch some z's.Okay,tell your friends about the blog,google stuff,vedge,and make smoothies.That's all.Oh,and check out Sonic Eggs.They've really got some cool new stuff.They quit with the Sonic Egg Whites or whatver,and from what I've heard,Tracy Yardley has joined them.Surprise Surprise for us Yardley artwork fans.See ya and DON"T FORGET TO POST IN THE COMMENT BOX!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home