Sunday, September 5, 2010

I could do this all Nights.


That's cool, I didn't know I had a person from Latvia and the Netherlands checking my blog.That's pretty cool.I could do this all night,y'know?So um,here's Nights and all that.One question and if anyone can answer,post in the comments box.It's very lonesome there.Anywhat,Is Nights a girl or a guy? It sounds like a girl with an awfully fake british accent  but most sources claim he's a boy.That's kind of scary since he has pink and purple,has eyelashes and sounds like a girl.Maybe he's like Justin Beiber's cousin or something.Has you thinking,Huh?Well,Labor Day is tomorrow.Bleh.Anyway,I'm going to the bookstore and getting some new books plus Family Matters part 2 with silver.YAY!And the Tails arc part 3.Yay.My siblings and dad are lighting sparklers on our front lawn in thier pajamas.What Americans,even though were Cuban.Chicken just started a grass fire and had to stamp it out.Blazecat just came in and said she got burned twice.Ha ha,blazecat.Ha ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home