Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hey Hey Hey!

New new new! New characters, new readers, new ambitions! To start off, I checked my stats and guess what? I have over 125 readers all over the united states and plus Canada! Even Alaska! I love Alaska! Alaskan person,I tottlay commend you.You will always be remembered in Sonic history.Also, thanks for being patient with my awful spelling.Alright, new Sonic character in the third installment of Sonic Riders,Sonic Free Riders.I dunno who yet,But I will in about 2 months.In other news,nt alot.I think the Tails arc is ending next month and the Treasure Team Tango will come up.Something about Blaze coming back to find her spoon stones and Amy,Rouge and Cream want to help.Yeah, this is the first comic with Cream.Hooray.That's all I'm gonna say.Not that I have anything Against it,but the only arc I found  awesome enough was the Knuckles one.Anyway, gotta get off the computer.Happy Labor Day and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home