Wednesday, December 29, 2010

His legs are too small..

I have finally added some decent artwork to my deviantart account. (I drew this one myself; though I forgot to color it and even though this is clearly L from Death Note, I labeled it off as Astor Jenkins. I'm quite confused with myself. Also, his legs are too short or the rest of his body.) Not qiute the best I've done(actually not even close) but that's b/c I misplaced my better ones and in my haste put together some scribbly ones. But in other news, I've been chilling, eating, toying with my Nook, and running around in subconsequencial circles. Right now I'm currently reading a cheesy Bakura and marik roadtrip story and it's boring the crap out of me. That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home