Saturday, January 1, 2011

LIST OF CURRENT AND EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EVENTS!!!

Okay, here are some important things that are very,very,very important and could make the universe explode with the inmportance of this message(s). Here's the list:
1)First and foremost-ly important-I MAY be moving to Vermont for reasons yet to be explained but I'm not going to for reasons yet to be explained and so on.
2) I'm CONSIDERING to begin moving my blog to a seperate blog with the same name, but the website slightly altered. It will look the same and have the same posts up in the archive section. The reason for this is that though I have many, many, many visits on my blog daily, no one ever bothers to comment in the COMMENT BOX, and is therefore comment-less as well as follower-less due to the foolish actions of a novice blogger (myself). I had accidently deleted my follower box and apperantly never got it back. So I will automatically get a follower box if I get a new blog. Do keep in mind that I'm just considering this.
3) NEW SONIC GAME (fangirl/boys sqee-ing) The name of the game is Sonic Anniversary and the concept is supposed to be focussed on every lost and known Sonic character,game,zone, and themes. It's currently still in development and the schedule date is unknown as of now. I also know Knuckles and Silver will be in this one (sqee-ing fangirls) and have bigger-than-usual-since-Sonic 06 roles.
4) I found a pink mudkip behind my house.
That is about it for now, and pray your dear hearts out that I move to Vermont and get more blog-watches. Tell your friends!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home