Saturday, January 22, 2011

New and new

Hello! I'm back from my three week long hiatus but now I am back. SO THANK YOU BELOVED READERS, FOR STICKING WITH ME! First of all I'd like to discuss new things happening in the Sonic Realm....which isn't much. There is that new Sonic game, Sonic Anniversary that's scheduled for next March or something. It's supposed to be all the Sonic characters, levels, bosses, games, and unused concepts crammed into one retro/modern Sonic game that's supposed to make the world explode or something along those lines. I don't know if I already mentioned that in a previous post (lemme check)..... I don't think so.... Ah well, it doesn't matter. All that matters is that it's coming so prepare for the worst. And by the worst I mean the majority of Sonic games that have been released since 2004. For example: Sonic 4, Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Heroes, Sonic 06..... *shudders* and in ONE GAME might I remind you. So, drifting off topic at this point... I've read a cute little fanfiction called 'You know Where To Find Me' by Raine1. I have to admit, It's the best oneshot I've ever read and I cried. Fly, dear readers, fly and review the fanfic! Now, I've also been catching up on some of my original FullMetal Alchemist episodes and have been pleased at what I saw. It is my current fav anime at the moment. Actually, before that I tried Junjou Romantica, but that was before I realized it was yaoi induced. Then I kinda gave up on it. But anyway, Fullmetal. Fun so far. the Humunculi have been introduced and they're a wacky bunch. Okay, LK made a new fanmade video trailer for Bonds Beyond Time (I'm sure you've heard) and something with Jaden rapping. Go check those out. Aaaannnndd that about wraps it up. Oh, before I go, I'd like to inform you that I'll be starting something called Mc Reviews every other week. I'll have a post specifically for reviewing games,characters,books, manga, and other misc. stuff. Bye-yonara!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home