Monday, June 13, 2011

Currents

Hi there, sorry for being late on the blogging spectrum, I've been either sleeping or swimming. I just came back from Virginia yesterday on a plane to Florida to visit my grandparents, which I'm staying with for three weeks. So yeah...Florida. The land of palmtrees, retirement, cable television, and magic. Basically once I've gotten here I've gone in the pool and wandering around aimlessly and getting bitten by various mosqiutos and getting bombarded with licks by the dog and going to Walmart and purchasing Florida-grown produce at a produce-stand and nibbling on Tapioca pudding and going to the library and wearing my steampunk cap and reading Harry Potter and helping grandpa with his crossword puzzles and watching a giraffe being born and nearly going deaf in one ear and petting the dog and sleeping and watching Adventure Time on Cartoon Network. I even tried tasting a droplet from those little Kraft-Mia things that you pour into water-bottles to flavor them and it was terrible. This is what I've done all day and I just got to Florida yesterday. So anyway, it's almost for certain that I'm going to Neko-con in November with my cousin, so I'm excited. A break from school just to go release my inner dork! Huzzah. Fullmetal Alchemist part 5 is scheduled to be released in August, and Kuroshitsuji 2 is...well, I haven't been keeping track of that.
...Go wikipedia-it or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home