Sunday, April 10, 2011

YAY!

I just recieved word from my two awesome cousins on seperate occasions that Fma:Brotherhood part 4 has been released in ENGLISH! LAST WEEK! This is awesome! I would die for the dvd, but even reliable dvd stores do not yet have it in stock. A few more weeks, I hope. But anyway, not much other to say here. My friends and I are planning on doing either a Slayer's Next and FMA cosplay skit together at Anime USA this November in Arlington, VA but it's a bit early to be mentioning that now. So, Sonic's been quiet, Funimation's thriving off of anime addicts' money as usual, and my goggles have not yet arrived. Neither have my Last unicorn book. I have filed sevral complants over email, beginning two weeks ago and not even the slightest reply. I am very disappointed, as you can tell. Oh, and I've started the Secret of Kells movie this morning. Everyone told me it was an amazing movie, ad they were playing it in the Mysti-con anime room (I don't think it counts as anime) in the english dub (everyone tells me it was first in german or something. Was it?) and I missed it. But I started it and I'm planning on finishing it tommorow. Short lived but sweet. G'day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home