Saturday, June 4, 2011

Animazement 2011

Hey! I'm back, whatd'ya know. Sorry I've been slow on the feedback that doesn't exist!! *shifty eyes to non-commenters* Anyway, I'm back from that yearly convention that's apperantly been running since the late 90's: Animazment. One of the biggest conventions on the southern coast,this year took place in Raleigh, NC at the newly-built Raleigh Convention Center. Needless to say, it was pretty awesome. My dad took me, and I met up with my friend from church, Tristan, who was cosplaying as L from Death Note. Her sister Jim was cosplaying as Crona from Soul Eater, and her other friends: Becca and Aimee, were Roxas from Kingdom Hearts and Matt (without a Mello) from Death Note. I, of course, was dear Edo from Fullmetal Alchemist. It was fun, I saw lots of things that befuddled my mind, ate lots of strawberry pocky, got bombarded with short-jokes by numerous cosplayers (As a good convention-goer, I gladly played along and did more short-rants than I should have. Needless to say, my voice was sore before the con even hit 4:30.), got in a fight with an Envy, got my left glove stolen by a Wrath, was constantly followed by a Sakuya, bought a Hetalia-fabric-wall poster for my room, hugged a Death the Kidd, held Grell's Death Sycthe, and took too many pictures for my own good. It was excellent. The only problem with my costume is that I had to re-use my Joey-wig and I didn't have a braid. But that's okay. There were worse Edwards there than me. My favorite voice actors ever, Todd Haberkorn andEric Vale were there. But I missed the signings! I MISSED THEM!! I was very dissapointed. But luckily, Tristan was staying for Sunday and she promised to get me a signature! Anyway, the skits were great, and my favorite was probably "Follow Me Down" with Boris and Alice. It was one of the best of the evening! Ok, I have to get off of the computer, so Hasta La Pasta and I'll see you all at Animazement 2012!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home