Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How I Met Draco Malfoy

...okay, lemme warn you, it gets uber complicated from here on, so listen closely. So, here I was at Carowinds theme park in South Carolina, texting my friend Cloud-chan about the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 midnight premiere (which I am going to Every by the way, wearing my new Gryffindor shirt I bought at Hottopic) and it was 9:30 at night and I was just getting off of the Intimadator coaster, when the boy who was about to take my seat (I'm not kidding... it was scary. 0.o) loooked exactly like Tom Felton. Exactly. Every little detail and I was standing, shock still and he accidently bumped into my shoulder and when he said 'sorry', he even had a british (or mebbe Scottish, hard to tell with only one word) accent and I zombie-walked off the platform with a giant headache from thinking so much.
Coincidence? I don't think so.
But let me tell you, that was the highlight of my day (even if it maybe wasn't Tom Felton...ah well) but since I like to think of Slytherin as my home-house ( a good second would be Gryffindor, I'm kind of adventurous and mischevious at the same time), and since Draco is teh best ever (sorry Harry-san) I was tottaly fangirling-out. :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home