Monday, July 18, 2011

A Very Potter Musical

This is the most insane thing I've ever seen, and almost one of the funniest things. Not the whole play, however, but most of it.
Anyway, I can save the real ranting for later, so I'll have enough breath to explain. Harry potter the Musical is a novice musical by...well, a bunch of novices who slapped it together. this point, I'm not quite sure whether or not they're still in college or not, but the play is still very much alive thanks to lots of Harry potter fans keeping it so, solely driven by their fandom and hard-earned cash. (much like myself) And needless to say, the unofficial, fan-made musical has garnered to much attention for it's own good, but we all have to admit, as seasoned HP fans who don't find much more than angst these days in the HP world, this is a hilarious load-off and we know we love it anyway. The musical consists of a ton of wacky songs and side-splitting dialouge (is this really me saying all of this? I think I should become a reporter or something...eh.), and my favorite character in the play is Draco, of course, and I swear that it's not just my Draco-fangirl side speaking. ...No really, I swear. ...all right. Maybe just a little.
But you HAVE to look it up on youtube, "a very potter musical" and "a very potter sequal". It's really contagious. Especially all the childish parts with Draco.
These people are insane!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home